XIST Group Interim Management provides talented interims across a broad range of UK business sectors.
Our interims are not only well qualified to undertake a traditional temporary role, they are also able to assist in a variety of roles.
XIST Groups interims will typically fill senior roles within an organisation.
Our interims bring the following qualities and attributes to each assignment:
- Adaptable: by quickly becoming productive in demanding environments, with a focus on delivery;
- Networked: by building relationships, establishing credibility and adding value to the organisation;
- Responsible: by joining the management team and taking executive responsibility (with accountability to client management);
- Realistic: by addressing the time constraints faced by permanent staff
- Dispassionate: by operating in an objective manner – independent of the surrounding working environment;
- Knowledgeable: by bringing wisdom, talent and experience from similar previous roles